By J.M. Barrie
From the author of Peter Pan comes an enchanting tale with both wit and wisdom. In her youth, “Phoebe of the ringlets” imagines marrying Valentine Brown, but he enlists and is deployed overseas. Upon his return years later, Valentine is shocked at the sight of Phoebe – older, tired and overworked – which she interprets as rejection. Through a comical series of misunderstandings, Phoebe finds herself impersonating a younger and invented relative, Livvy, to revive Valentine’s interest, or perhaps, have her revenge? Only the truth in love can deliver them all.
- Exchange Privileges. Season subscribers may exchange tickets for a different performance date. Please return your original tickets to the office with a note stating the new peformance date at least 48 hours before the original performance date.
- Ticket Insurance. If your tickets are lost or destroyed, you may request replacement tickets and still see the show.
- Priority Seating. When you order your subscription to Acacia for the upcoming season you establish your right to renew those same great seats the following year.
Other Helpful Information
- Wheelchair Seating. Wheelchair seating is available. Please inform us if you have special needs when ordering your tickets.
- Children. In consideration of other audience members, there is no admittance for children under age five. Generally, our shows are created for adult audiences and from time to time deal with contemporary societal issues. Please call the office to ask about suitability for young people.
- Group Discounts. Groups of ten or more who make arrangements prior to the production are entitled to further discounted tickets.
- Weather Policy. Acacia Theatre Company does not cancel or reschedule performances due to inclement weather, nor can we offer refunds.
- Theater Etiquette. Please turn off all cell phones, pagers and chiming watches before performances begin. Please keep all cell phones closed during the performance. If you are expecting a call, please leave your pager or phone with the box office along with your seat location, and they will contact you if necessary. Please unwrap hard candies and throat lozenges before the performance and remain in your seat until intermission.
- Use of Cameras & Recording Devices. The use of any recording device, audio or visual, and taking photographs with or without flash during the performance is strictly prohibited.
- Food & Beverages. Food & beverages are not permitted in the theater.
- TalkBacks. You have the opportunity to meet with the actors after performances to discuss the production.
- Prayer. Please share your prayer requests or praises by writing them down on the notecards provided on the lobby table and place them in the Prayer Box.